Do you want to be the Leading Manager of the Innovation in Financial Technologies and take the Control of the Fintech Revolution of your company? If yes? The Fintech Bootcamp Summit is just for you!
The bootcamp focuses how to evaluate new and innovative business models that are being introduced into new or mature markets. We also introduces the concepts of strategy, innovation, and disruption.
(1) Explore the range and challenges of Fintech innovations and the innovative thinking behind these innovations;
(2) Identify the strategic resources of a Fintech company and assess its strategies in each stage of its development;
(3) Discuss the threats posed by Fintech companies to incumbent banks and traditional financial institutions;
(4) Discuss the difference between tech innovations by traditional financial institutions (e.g., digital banking) and the tech innovations by the new Fintech disruptors.
(5) Learn about the world of fintech start-ups, which are targeting underserved customer segments using digital offerings.
(6) Learn about fintech, social finance, and banking opportunities in emerging markets.
(7) Examine a new Financial business model and evaluate the size of the market opportunities.
(8) Understand how an experienced banker conducts due diligence on a technology start-up.
(9) Learn about funding and valuing a start-up, and calculating the equity dilution of ownership stakes.
(10) Understand blockchain and identify the risk in entering an unregulated market.
(11) Realize how competitive the space is and that being the first to market is key.
(12) Understand the unit economics behind blockchain, and evaluate the feasibility of the business model.
(13) Determine a partnership strategy for a start-up when dealing with established firms.
(14) Demonstrate a deeper knowledge of the various financial business models applicable to platforms.